Being a flowering plant, it has got surprising medical uses which can cure day to day small problems. Many people around the world also enjoy Hibiscus blend as a traditional drink during a family gathering. Looking at the benefits this flower provides, we come to know how wonderful the mother earth is. So let’s check out the medical uses of this beautiful plant.
1) Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis tea for constipation, fever and cold– During the ancient times, this beautiful plant was used as tea by the Egyptians for immediately lowering the body temperature during high fever. Along with curing fever, by drinking the tea, this flower also helped in solving constipation problem among many. The ancient science has also proved that the flower is also capable of curing heart diseases, cold and liver problems. Due to multipurpose uses, the hibiscus tea was then in high demand from all around the world and this is how we are able to find the flower grown at many places in the world.
2) Has the ability to cure cancer – Though the research is still going on as to how this flower cures cancer, ancient doctors still believe in the flower as they have cases of cancer patients which they completely cured by using the flower’s extract. Even today, at many places, hibiscus medicine is given to patients who are suffering from any type of cancer.
3) Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis can calm hot flashes – The Hibiscus tea is proving to be one of the best drinks for women because of the essential antioxidants which fight against all signs of ageing. This is making women look five times younger than her actual age. It also proves to hot flash during menopause. It also cures the problem of acne not only in women but also for men.
4) Ability to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol levels – In the past, the plant has gone viral and had been super famous for its effect on lowering high blood pressure or hypertension. Due to its medical qualities, it calms down the person by flowing positivity symptoms to brain and this is how the pressure level decreases altogether. It also alongside reduces effects on cholesterol and thus giving a healthy heart to the person. As being natural supplement, it has no side effect and is known to cure diseases form its roots.
5) Treats hair lice – The best part about the flower is that it has the capability to treat head lice. Hibiscus extract when applied on hair treats lice problems. It is also said to build good hair if the hibiscus serum is applied hour before hair wash. It solves the problem of whitening of hair at an early age.
Such are the extra ordinary qualities one sees from a simple natural plant. Using the same would never be harmful and hence a recommendation to use natural products and avoid allopathy as much as possible. This shall further turn down all the side effects ever.